It is commonly known that books that have indexes sell better. That is not to say that all indexes are the same or are developed using the same standards.
What do you look for in an index?
- A good index contains all the relevant and most important topics
- Cross References
We chose to use Textract software for developing indexes
- We will create an index for your physical book. Ebooks are not setup for Indexes so they are not required.
- We will create the index and provide you a sample for your review and feedback
- We will offer 2 rounds of Index changes free of charge. This will include one round of indexing before the proof, and one round of updates after proof to reflect any changes in the book.
- Indexes creation is done for your physical only.